Welcome to Year 6, Class 6B!
Welcome to Ware's Wizards!
Teacher: Mr Ware
Associate Teacher: Mrs Pell
Welcome to Ware’s Wizards’ class page.
In term 6, Year 6 will be following a unit of work on a theme that focuses on drugs education, called Drugs Awareness. During this unit we will be focusing on the following subjects; Science, Computing, Society and Internationalism; although Science will be our main focus.
In Science, we’ll be learning:
• About the structure of the human body
• About the functions of the major internal and external parts of the human body
• About the effects of different drugs and how these might change the way we feel and behave
In Computing, we’ll be ﬁnding out:
• About specific drugs and the effects of taking these
• How to present information using ICT
In Society, we’ll be investigating:
• Different types of drugs
• The local amenities that aid health, fitness and drugs awareness
• The different views people have towards drugs
In Internationalism, we’ll be discovering:
We have lots of fun activities this term, in celebration of the SATs being over. This includes the residential week, 'Safety in Action' day, Chessington World of Adventures trip, Music Week and the production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Year 6 Images
Scroll Down to see our displays and work done by our Year 6 children.
If you have any green ideas or want to know about what we are up to, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to offer a secure and confidential outlet for your child to share some of their thoughts about their well-being. This will work very similarly to the ‘Worry Boxes’ presently in Years 1 to 6 classrooms where children can write their concerns. Simply by emailing, email@example.com your child can confidentially share any thoughts/feelings that are linked directly to their well-being. Emails will be checked daily by a senior teacher who will then offer them solutions.